We have 8-to-10-week positions ranging from accounting support to environmental technician, communication to cultural preservation.
Summer internships for students
- Sealaska shareholder or descendent status
- At least one year of college or vocational technical education
- At least 18 years of age
- At least a 2.5 GPA
- Must be in college or a vocational-technical school or a recent graduate (1-2 years) pursuing a degree in a relevant field to internship position
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong critical thinking and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to both collaborate with a team and work independently
- Self-starter with ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel, as needed
Summer internship opportunities will be posted in December of each year. We conduct interviews virtually and make selections by the end of April. The program runs approximately from mid-June to late-August. To learn more about the intern program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.