The 2023 Sealaska Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held Saturday, June 24, 2023, at the Klawock High School Gymnasium in Klawock, Alaska. Sealaska will share a webcast of the annual meeting through the MySealaska.com shareholder portal for those unable to attend in person.
About the Annual Meeting
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 1 p.m. Alaska Time
- Location: Klawock High School Gymnasium, 715 Bayview Blvd, Klawock, AK or streamed via webcast on MySealaska.com
- Friday, Feb. 24, 2023 | Shareholder submitted resolutions due
- Friday, March 27, 2023 | Independent nominee applications due
Shareholder Resolutions Information
Under Sealaska bylaws and election procedures, resolutions properly subject to a vote of shareholders may be submitted for adoption pursuant to a shareholder vote. This can be done by the Board of Directors or by a person who is an eligible voting shareholder and who continues to be a shareholder on the date of the regular annual meeting and submits a resolution according to the procedures set forth in Sealaska’s bylaws.
Sealaska shareholders who would like to submit a resolution for a shareholder vote, please submit the resolution package by 5 p.m. Alaska time, Friday, Feb. 24, 2023.
Independent Nominee Information
Under Sealaska election procedures, any qualified shareholder may seek a position on the Board of Directors by following procedures for independent candidates set forth in the Sealaska bylaws. The election policies provide any qualified candidate for the Board of Directors the opportunity to include his or her name on the Sealaska proxy, proxy statement and mailings.
Sealaska shareholders who would like to run as an independent candidate for the board of directors, please submit the nominee’s packet by 5 p.m. Alaska time, Monday, March 27, 2023.
Nominee Packet Information
- Complete the packet online at MySealaska.com here.
- Download the packet at MySealaska here.
- Request a packet from the Corporate Secretary’s office
- Phone: 907.586.1512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org