Sealaska created an option for shareholders to receive information electronically. We announced the new option to Make the Change in January 2020. To encourage participation, Sealaska is offering prizes in 2020 to shareholders who opt-in to Go Green.
The first round of prizes encouraged shareholders to make the change by an early bird deadline of March 13, 2020. Sealaska shareholders who made the change by the early bird deadline were eligible for cash prizes including
- $1000 cash prize (1 winner)
- $500 cash prize (4 winners)
Sealaska is happy to announce that over 2,300 shareholders have opted to Go Green and receive information electronically, including newsletters, meeting notices, annual reports, proxy statements and other important shareholder communications, information and announcements.
Early Bird Winners
- $1000 (1 winner) Geraldine K Benson, Sitka, Alaska
- $500 (4 winners)
- Joshua George, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Charles M. McKenry Jr., Auke Bay, Alaska
- Patricia A. Rankin, Clinton, Washington
- Melanie L. Demmert, Norfolk, Virginia
If you did not get a chance to Go Green, you still can make the change. Here are a few key deadlines to consider, to be eligible for other cash prizes in 2020.
- Go Green by April 10, 2020, and you are eligible for a cash prize ($100 each for 10 winners)
- Go Green by August 14, 2020, and you are eligible for a cash prize (prizes TBD)
- Go Green by December 18, 2020, and you are eligible for a cash prize (prizes TBD)
Sealaska would like to thank you for considering this new option. If you have any questions, please contact the Sealaska Shareholder Relations team at 907.586.1512 or toll-free 800.848.5921.
Make the Change, Go Green, visit MySealaska.com today!