Sealaska encourages shareholders to register on MySealaska.com so they are able to download and print their 1099 tax forms to include with their tax filing. If you are a new shareholder who is registering with MySealaska, we offer a few tips below.
Sealaska 2018 –1099 tax forms are now available
- On MySealaska.com on January 29, 2019 (must be logged in to view and print)
- If you receiving your 1099 through the US Mail the forms will be mailed on or before January 31, 2019
Shareholders can create an account or log in to MySealaska.com > click About Me > click 1099s to view or print their 2018 form.
What is MySealaska
MySealaska is your place to manage your Sealaska shareholder profile and keep up to date with Sealaska.
- Access and print Payment History, Forms, 1099s
- View your Stock information
- Access and change contact information
How to Register with MySealaska
What you will need besides your first and last name and address:
- Email address
- Create a MySealaska password
- Last four of social security number