The enrollment process can seem overwhelming and confusing. To help ease those feelings Sealaska held a virtual enrollment overview on August 16. The event was hosted by Tesla Cox, Senior Director of Shareholder Development.
Sealaska Shareholder Relations provided a walkthrough of the online application for Class D (Descendant) stock.
Other information presented in the one-hour session includes
- How to sign up for or login to MySealaska.com
- MySealaska site navigation
- How to contact Shareholder Relations
- How to complete a stock will
- Responsibilities of being a shareholder, like maintaining current contact information and voting in annual elections