Education and Career Development
Inspiring Native youth to reach for their brightest future
We work with partners to provide Alaska Native youth opportunities and skills for healthy and full futures. This starts with helping youth build strong foundations at an early age, so that every single person graduates high school prepared to make a difference in their own lives and within their communities. We focus on four areas:
- Confidence, wellness, and healthy relationships
- Alaska Native cultural connection
- Educational attainment
- Career and skill development
Tackling any problem facing youth in our communities requires compassion, consistency and collaboration.
- We listen and sustain relationships with community members to better understand the facts.
- We collaborate with our partners to pool resources and knowledge.
- We are curious and creative, approaching the problem from different angles.
- We take action and are not afraid to fail until we solve the problem.
We could not make an impact alone. Our strategic partners are ingrained in their communities, working tirelessly to provide young people a myriad of positive opportunities.
Visit our Community page to learn more about our partners.
Alaska Native Youth Outreach,
Sealaska Board Chair,
University & Cultural
Sealaska President & CEO,
VP Policy & Legal Affairs,
Education Policy & Advocacy
Sr. Environmental Compliance
and Liaison Specialist,